Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Post 4

Today is my nephew birthday. Happy Birthday David if you are keeping up with my blog. I love you and I hope your day is filled with joy and happiness.

I ventured out today on a mission to get some Valentine's Day scrapping items. Although one of my local craft stores didn't have a sale it still gave me some inspiration to try and create my own embellishments. When it comes to scrap booking I never in my wildest dreams thought that I would be this involved . So much product and ssssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooo expensive.

I don't know if any of you know this or are interested but my husband does marketing for his company. Since he does marketing for a living I turn to him to bounce ideas. So by the end of week I am going complete one of my sample Valentine pieces in which he has inspired me to create.

No comments:

Post a Comment