Saturday, December 18, 2010

Ouch

Yesterday I was just getting home from a great dinner with friends. Before I decide to change out my clothes for the evening I started to tape up the holiday Christmas cards Hao and I received. While doing so I took a nasty spill and hurt myself pretty bad. To my rescue Hao took a little spill himself down the stairs. While laying in a panic and having that light headedness Hao was there to comfort me. Twoo hours late Hao gave me a vicodine so that the pains I was having in my neck and head all seem to disappear. Now it is 4:36am and I can't sleep because the pain is back. Don't want tp disturb Hao and his sleep so I will just ride it out.

P.S. I love you Hao for the man that you are and I am very lucky that you have some medical  knowledge. My life would be truly empty with out you.

No comments:

Post a Comment