Tuesday, April 12, 2011

New Friend....

Hello:
It has been a very busy couple of weeks. I met a wonderful fellow crafter in Joann's named Debbie. We got to talking and found out that we had so much in common ( scrapbooking, crafts etc.). Debbie came to my home and fell in love with my scrapbook dungeon (room). I opted to help her with her space. Which Debbie complied you don't know what you saying. A few hours later I was at her house and I got what she meant. I was in awe. She had so many treasures. I saw scrapbooking novelties that scrappers only dream about! Needless to say her space was not as bad as she made it out to be (I can see the big picture). It just needs to be reorganized. Which I am happy to help her with. But not until she gets through her daughter's engagement party. Keep following and I will let you know the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment