Friday, January 18, 2013

Snap On - Year in Review Mini

Hello Everyone,
Last weekend I was lucky enough to attend 1 day crop (15hr) event called Embellish It. It was a very long fun day. Well I was amazed at how well organized this event was. Although I was not solo I had 2 friends from the central coast that actually came down (Adriana and her friend Stephanie). I met Adriana almost 4 years ago when I attended the Quick Quotes Private Reserve in Palm  Desert. And Stephanie was a guest at my house 2 years ago when Adriana and another scrap booker Alice came down to attend the scrapbook expo in Anaheim.
Although we are not able to get together on a regular basis because of schedules we always able to pick up right where we left off.

 I purchased a Snap kit. Last year I wanted to create a short mini of important events that had transpired. As most scrap bookers know it can be a challenge to come up with such a mini. Well Jodie a designer for Embellish It did. And I was amazed how quickly I was able to complete it with some modifications to make my own. I can not wait to put my first pictures in this mini. There are lots of pictures.

Thanks to my friends that were with me and those that I met Portia, Angela and Stephanie Noble.























No comments:

Post a Comment