Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Your Absolutely Fabulous Card

Hi All,
I don't know about all of you but we have had some crazy weather here in Irvine. One day it's 90 degrees and then two days later it's pouring raining..... I guess I should be glad that we do not have snow storms like my friends in Minnesota.

In any case today's post is a simple card using a Hero Art rubber stamp. I know that most of you are into   purchasing cling stamps but I just love the wood block stamps.  I just wish that I had not invested so much in the cling stamps. Because over time they eventually lose their shape.

Supplies:
Hero Art Stamp
Momento Black ink
Want2Scrap Black Bling
miniature brads
Martha Stewart black glitter
coffee filter
generic fuchsia ink
DMC pink flossing thread
K&Co paper
DCWV Teal Paper
RoseArt watercolor pencil
water color paper
Fiskar border punch
EK Success tiny floral punch




No comments:

Post a Comment