Thursday, April 5, 2012

Strong Heart

Hi Everyone,
Well we are almost there, before you know it the weekend will be here. Okay so today's post is about a very special card. My adorable nephew texted me yesterday afternoon wanting to come by and make a card for his girlfriends' mother who is going to have surgery. He wanted something that would put a smile on her face. Because we all know that having any type of surgery can be stressful. Not only for person that is having it but for the family as a whole. Alice I hope your mother gets the attention that she needs health wise and that you know how much she is loved. And David I could not be more proud to call you family and that you can be rough around the edges at time but your heart is always in the right place. Thank you (David) for allowing me to post your creation.



No comments:

Post a Comment