Monday, June 18, 2012

Day 1 Graphic 45 " Little Darlings" album

Hello Everyone,
Well today's post is a little teaser. I am on my second project for 1 of  3 swaps that I am participating in the month of July.  I decided to participated in a rather large forum. The task was making a mini album with your partners 5 favorite colors. I was praying that I would get a person that loved  Graphic 45 because they just introduced a new collection series ( I really only wanted an excuse to buy their new paper line "Little Darlings").  My prayers were answered so off I went. And her color scheme was just what I was hoping. Aw beautiful pastel colors........PERFECT!

 However were guidelines you have to use a paper bags ( nothing smaller that a lunch bag) or envelopes( didn't specify size on that one). Well being that my partner just had a baby I knew she would not have time to scrap her child's first years of pictures (face it you all take a million pictures with your first born and never get caught up to archive them). The idea was already in motion I knew I wanted to recycle those Large FedEx envelopes. So here is a picture of day one of whats to come. TFL and please do come back or you will miss it.




What you see in the picture are the envelopes trimmed and hand stitch, burlap fabric, Ranger distress inks, some white shimmer paint, grey paint and of course The Graphic 45 "Little Darlings" paper pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment