Sunday, June 10, 2012

My Flower Day!

Hi Everyone,

Well in the midst of cleaning up my space I came across my bin of die cut flowers that I had punch out with my leftover scraps of paper. After all true crafters never waste anything. When I finally had gotten my space clean. I decided to do something fun and mindless. Because I needed a break from 3 different swaps projects that I am currently working on.

 All I did was sprayed these flower die cuts with my home made shimmer spray, crinkled the paper, let it dry an whoa la some very shabby flowers. If you search YouTube you will find a very amazing craftier by the name of Roxycar. I believe she did this technique some time ago.

My other motivation was to do something nice for one of my fellow crafters. I have a scrappin'/craftin' sister that has been chatting with on a regular basis who has inspired me to really think outside the box ( who wouldn't love a challenge). And because we constantly bouncing ideas and in hopes to open our own ning site I have made this collection for her. Hope she likes it. TFL

Supplies:
EK Success punch (scalloped med )
Stampin Up punch (scalloped large)
Distress Ink by Ranger (dusty concord, gathered twigs,crushed olive)
glue dots
recycled pizza box
recycled acetate
homemade shimmer mist
assorted alcohol inks by Ranger
3/4 circle punch
1" circle punch
glue sticks
micro/large brads



No comments:

Post a Comment