Friday, June 15, 2012

July Tag Swap Kits

Okay my crafty friends,

 I have just finished 1 of 3 upcoming swaps projects that I am participating in for the month in July. This little kit that I am submitting for my tag swap it's all about babies. With Graphic45 Little Darlings paper line being so popular. I thought these stamp images would be fun to use for your layout,tags,cards,or a mini album. I don't know about all of you but with all the cute things for girls and never enough boy stuff. I decided to make my kit for both genders. For those of you that follow my blog and are possibly participating in the swap with creativelyouttacontrol this may spoil it for you. Otherwise I hope you like you kit! TFL

If anyone else wants to buy one of these kits then just send me a email.

Supplies:
Die cut images(cricut-new arrival)
Mary ticket punch
Sizzix ticket die Fiskars round punch
StazOn jet black ink
Heart rhinestones
Glossy accents
Light bulb mini safety pins
Cream and Pink felt
Sizzix Tatter Floral Die
Asst mini buttons
Cloud9 Designs Stamp baby( Joann's)
TPC Studio Beautiful Baby Girl (Joann's)
Fiskars 1/2 square punch
MM floral brads

                                    These tags are about 4 x 5 1/2 in size


Here are the goodies that go with the tags


1 comment:

  1. Hi Paula, Im a new follwer I was in Velma's Tag Swap with you:) Im rather new to the blogging world, and thought it would be nice to meet new crafting friends, by entering the tag swap. What a great idea it was:)Thank you so much for all the tags and goodies.

    Ps. I can't wait to see more of your great work!

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete