Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas Studebaker Mini Album

Hello Everyone,
I hope all of you are wrapping up your holiday shopping and getting everything in order. Well a couple of weekends ago I had an opportunity to complete my Christmas Studebaker mini that I had gotten from Pinecone Press. I wanted to do something that I knew wasn't going to take too much time. And I was right! I was able to complete in about 4 hours (record time ) I think because I chose not to ink my edges. Who knew how much time that saved. I did however do some modifications so that I could have more places for pictures. Now this year when our Christmas day with the family is done and over with I will  be ready.......yippie! So enjoy the pictures.






                                  






No comments:

Post a Comment