Monday, December 17, 2012

Penguin/Snowman Christmas Cards

Hi Everyone,
 A few years ago I used to do 10 different theme Christmas cards. But after trial and error I realized that making that many different cards you tend to be shy of supplies. So this year I want to keep it simple I made an easel card. Although I would love to take all the credit I can't, because the easel card idea has been around for years. I believe Hallmark were the pioneers of these type of cards but scrapbookers took it to the next level by putting their own spin on their designs. Well as most of my creating friends know that I love using my Cricut. But what they don't know is I am a huge fan of this crafter name Momo. She designs the cutest cards with her Cricut cartridges. She may not got to lengths in which embellishments are used but the concept is the same. Because I love the simplicity of her designs I pay homage to her. And these are my Christmas card. And for those of you that check in from time to time  want to added to my card list then please send me your info to shortnscrappy65@yahoo.com
 and I will send you holiday cards and or a special birthday card (that is if you want me to know your birthday is).
I forgot to mention that my sample cards are missing the other snowflakes that I had put next to them ( those that received my cards had the snowflake on them I did not take a final picture).





No comments:

Post a Comment