Monday, January 9, 2012

Audrey Hepburn-Classic Beauty

Hi Everyone,
I hope everyone had a great weekend. I did the weather was absolutely beautiful here. Took a bike ride with my hubby down by back bay between Newport beach and Irvine. It was a great ride but tiring. Okay on to what I was originally posting. Like every girl in a America you can't help but love Audrey Hepburn. She was a classic beauty. Her images are seen through out the world between posters, art works, clothing and now stationary. That is why I had to have this rubber stamp to which only reminded me of her. Not sure if the manufacturer was trying to emulate her but I think its pretty darn close. So in honor of Miss Hepburn I made this card. Hope you like it. TFL.



" The most important thing is to enjoy your life,to be happy, really it's all that matter" - Audrey Hepburn

No comments:

Post a Comment