Thursday, January 19, 2012

January Tag Swap w/ CreativelyOuttaControl

Hi Everyone,
I don't know about you but for time to time I like to do other things besides LOs. For the past few months I have participated in a simple tag swaps. All you have to do is stamp 2 (10ea) different images on a standard tag and send to the person that is hosting. In return you get back 20 different images. Sometimes a mini kit is included (those are my fave). So I thought I would share what I received in the mail today. TFL.


Tag Set 1- Some of the persons did not include their info. Beautiful images!


Tag Set 2- This included goodies to complete your tag. I love getting stamp images with Valentines images.Adorable


Tag Set 4- This person included velum stamped images 


Tag Set 5  


Tag Set 6 



 Tag Set 7- I love to swap with Weeezie. She never disappoints. I have been in a few swaps with her and she always send great stuff. Thxs Weezie 



Tag Set 8- I love this stamp image very clean. And the tag was a 5x7. Love the big tags cause you can use them in minis. 



 Tag Set 9-This Tag is from Velma the host. She included other goodies that I will use on this tag. Oh and the tag she sent in is 8x4.  Love it! 



Tag Set 10- I love these tags the picture does not do it justice. This person sewed material and then attached it to the tag then layed the stamped dress for image on acetate paper. Jenny even went the extra mile and did the back as well. Just lovely! Thxs Jenny. 




Tag Set 11-This last picture are my tags w/goodies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment