Thursday, March 29, 2012

Extra mini mini Easter paper basket

Hi Everyone,
I few months ago I met a male card maker who in my opinion was very creative when it came to stamping. I want to thank Robert for teaching me something new every time we met.  he stated like most we have stamps images that we haven't use in awhile and you would be amazed at what you can create. Well Robert came up with this idea that only requires 1 sheet of 8 1/2 x 11( which makes 2 baskets), your favorite background stamp, border punch(only if you want) and any other embellies that you might want to use (which in my opinion not to many) and of course adhesive.  So in honor of the upcoming holiday here is the very sweet paper creation. Once I fill  with my hubby's favorite chocolate it will be even sweeter. Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment