Thursday, March 1, 2012

Scrap Cards

Hello Everyone,
Well it's the first day of a new month. Seems like yesterday we were celebrating Christmas.I love that spring is just around the corner.

Well this posting is to pay Amish to my scrap booking pal Julie. As crazy as she can be she makes all of her cards with leftover scraps. Like most of us some are hit and misses. But for the most part they are inventive. I also had this notion that they had to be from new pieces of paper (how wasteful was that)? Now I finally get it ( that is when it comes to card making) I have made other projects from scraps why not a card? Here is what I have created. So thank Julie for showing me the way and for helping perfect how to tie a ribbon ( I still struggle from time to time)!



1 comment:

  1. Paula, that's a beautiful bow you tied! I love these cards! I still have the pair made just for me :) Can't wait to see you next week my scrappin sista! Continue to use thos scraps!

    ReplyDelete