Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wednesday What?

Good Morning Everyone,
Today I am off and running  to scrap with my scrappin' sister Sharon. Wednesday what? Well Sharon has an open invite to anyone that can scrap on Wednesdays. And since sometimes it's hard to do the weekends because of family commitments and other activities. She thinks by having a midweek scrap it would be fun. So any of you fellow scrapper/crafters' that think they can join her in the mid week just let me know. Her scrapping space is a converted 3 car garage with all the amenities. Just like home only BIGGER!

On with the post. As I have posted before I am making cards for the Cricut Wild Card cartridge. They are simple with just a few elements. These particular cards have stickles, dry embossing, EK Success boarder punch and brads. Nothing fancy!

Everyone have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment