Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Time for Tea!

Hello Everyone,
From time to time most crafters wear many hats. I am proud to say I am one of them. I sometimes get board from time to time and I try to come up with new ways to reinvent my creativity. While visiting my dear friend Lindamae I had the pleasure of meeting her mom. Although she is not crafty I was able to show her, Lindamae and  another crafter Sena how to make stick pins. You know the ones that all over YouTube. Well she was elated that she was able to make a simple but beautiful item. Now she is hooked. I also found out she was loves to drink tea and collect teacups. So I decided to combine the two loves together. I have see this idea in swaps a few years back but have never attempted to make them until that weekend. Here are my latest creations for storing those one of a kind stick pins.












1 comment:

  1. OMG! These are sooo beautiful. I have tears running down my perfectly blushed cheeks this morning. I thank God for putting you into my crafting life. My mom is going to flip when she sees these. So blessed you are my friend and your talent inspires me to no end. Thank you my friend from the bottom of my heart.

    ReplyDelete