Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Graphic 45 Tropical Travelogue Collection

Hello Everyone,
Well as promised I am featuring my Graphic 45 9x7 tabletop mini. Here in Orange County, CA we have so few scrapbook stores that are noteworthy. But I am fond of 2. One of them is Pinecone Press Design( http://www.pineconepressdesign.com/). I frequent Pinecone because they have a die cut club that is only 24 dollars for a year membership ( unlimited use). They have a ray of die cuts for their Mega Accu Cut. So when I don't feel like using my cricut and I want clean chipboard pieces I head over there. They also have kit classes from time to time. Well  I took a class but because of all the embellishing that I wanted to do I did my kit a little different. Now the pictures that you are going to view have so much more added then what was taught and I changed the format to fit my needs.I added chipboard to all the paper embellies so that it would give the project dimension. And what is a project without bling and glitter. This project idea was fun. Thank you Debbie, Walter and of course Margretfor introducing the G45 project. Thanks for looking.














No comments:

Post a Comment