Tuesday, May 15, 2012

What to do with a Little Imagination

Hello Everyone,
I wanted share a few things with you today while I was on my travels with my hubby. Like most of us who love to craft we often encounter fellow crafters' who we admire. I personally keep a list of those who inspire me. Well this past week I met a crafter by the name of Joanne Walton. She had a few creative ways to take advantage of the $1.50 items that we all find at our local craft store. If any of you have kids and want to do something over the summer with them I suggest you take advantage of those $1.50 items because this is what you can create with a little imagination. Hope you all enjoy what I had to share. Check back tomorrow for a Graphic45 project. Thanks for looking and a very big thank you Joanne taking the time to chat with me.


I added a votive candle holder and turned it upside down. That way the paper mache bird  had something to perch on




This is a paper mache cupcake with a removable top. Just use a 1" circle punch and embellish it with whatever you have handy. Or if you are like me sometimes its good to keep it simple.




Who wouldn't love these. If you are looking to add a little color to your creative space then you can create these cute little wood spool mushrooms for your bakers twine.

No comments:

Post a Comment