Friday, May 11, 2012

The Scrapbook Clutch

Hello Everyone,
I first want to say this project is not for a beginner scrapper. The idea is from Kathy Orta. She called it the Contessa. I did some modifications to fit my needs and used my current supplies on hand. This album clutch hold up to 40 pictures. When I started it I did not realize what I was gettting myself into. But when it was completed I have to say it was one of the most incredible projects I have done in a while. I did not use any embellishments on it other that than what was used on the front. I felt it just needed to be kept simple. Thanks for looking.

The supplies I used:
3 pieces of chipboard (recycled frozen pizza box)
16" of Duct tape ( HomeDepot)
24 pieces of  12 x12 pattern paper ( DCWV Tres Chic and Fun Stamper Paper line)
2 pieces of 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock (Recollections)
8"chain ( scrap jewelry)
2 large jump rings ( scraps from old jewelry)
12" pc of Tyvek paper( Fedex envelope)
Beacon's 3 in 1 glue
1/4 redline tape (from Pinecone Press)
2 rolls of 1/4 scor tape( from Scrapbuck )
black glitter
10 pcs of round velcro tape ( from Walmart)
Want2Scrap Bling ( picked up at the  Scrapbook Expo last year)

Overall size is:
10"x 8 3/4 x 1 1/2





                                                                             










                                                                             

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! That took some time. It looks great...I might have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my, this is amazing! I have to give this a try, thanks so much for sharing! Have a wonderful week.

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete