Saturday, January 1, 2011

Post 1

Okay was today is the first day of 2011. I am making no New Year resolution cause we all know that it is almost impossible to keep it. However for my piece of mind I am going to commit to posting something on my blog even it is about nothing.So here goes post 1 day 1

I want to thank the Mendoza family(Arturo, Jennifer, and Amelia) the Brown family (Johnny and Liz) and David Dinh for making mine and Hao's a drama free 2010 holiday. We are so blessed to have you in our lives. 

And to my husband Hao the greatest person I know and who I can count on. He is truly my best friend. I am so lucky to be married to you.

I love you all and my dream is that you have a joyful 2011.

1 comment:

  1. David said: "You chose the wrong Dinh." and I said, "Baby, you're just jealous."

    ReplyDelete