Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 5/6

So yesterday I tried to post my day 5 posting but I couldn't didn't have access. I will recap yesterday and today.
Yesterday was a little crazy. I went ot Target to return  a few Christmas plastic containers. Yes I said it "plastic containers". I know Hao thinks I am insane because he knows how I feel about organizing and plastic in general. Anyway I got side tracked and decided to tour the store. Although I didn't need anything except some girly items hehehe I saw these ugg type boots that I wanted for Christmas and didn't get. In the excitement I tried on only one shoe. Okay so they fit.....yippie and size 7 which we all know is very hard to find cause every woman I know wears a size 7. I proceeded to the check out and just when I thought I was in the clear I passed the $1 bins. Score! Found some Valentine goodies.Check out time.

Okay I on my way to pick up Jonathan from school. Times up. On my way home to show Hao my shoes.
Hao not home just yet so I go to put on my shoes and you are not going to believe what happened next. The shoes were 2 leftys.........uh I am fuming! Too good to be true. Now I am sad. now back to Target I go. Well no more size 7 at the 1st Target or the 2nd but........third is a charm...score! they had my size it was meant to be. All is right in the world.

Now for todays events. Morning going smoothly other the monthly visit from Mother Nature....You ladies know what I am talking about. Got to spend morning coffee with Hao. Coffee Good! Off I go pick up Joanthan. Not so good. He is sad can't find his sweater panic is occurring. He telling me he will be so much trouble if he doesn't find his sweater. Around, around we go through lost and found and the playground. There is light the sweater lives. On we go. He is begging me to call his mom so that he can play is Xbox.....not until all his homework is done. Mission accomplished. All is right in the world again.

Home is where I am at sitting with Howie watching WEC( cage fighting) oh what fun. I am trying to motivate myself to get my Valentine's projects done but don't have the energy. Mother Nature is calling in her monthly bill.
Till tomorrow happy scrapping or whatever things you are into.

1 comment:

  1. two lefties! lol! sorry, but that's funny and supper sucky at the same time! o well, i'm glad you got your boots in the end :)

    ReplyDelete