Thursday, January 20, 2011

San Luis Obispo here I come!

For those of you who are following this blog I will attending a "Relay for Life" event this weekend. I want to give props Adriana for putting me up in her home and for the invite. The event is to raise awareness for cancer. We will be cropping (scrap booking) for 2 days. I encourage all women to get annual screenings.

Keep an eye out for the next post on Monday January 24th. I will  be posting all the fun stuff that I created on those 2 days of scrapping hopefully get some shopping in at the Camarillo Outlet on the way back.
Everyone have a wonderful weekend and thanks for looking.

Boo Boo I love you and will miss you. Don't go crazy this weekend big brother is watching! David check up on your uncle and please make sure he doesn't buy any shoes..........

No comments:

Post a Comment