Sunday, April 14, 2013

4th of July - Double page layout

Hello,
Well it looks like another gloomy day here in southern California. My hubby got his coffee and breakfast early and is now planted in front of the tube to finish watching the final round of the Masters (golf). That means some me time...yippie! I get to play without interruptions.

Late yesterday I went through all my picture files I realized that I am 2 years behind certain holiday pictures.  Since the months seem to be going by so fast I thought I would get a jump start on some 4th of July layouts. I love creating holiday layouts. They bring me back to the time of the event and just puts a big smile on my face.

Supplies:
Jenni Bowlin-Navy Lined paper/Stars and Stripes
K&CO-Americana die cuts cardstock
Recollections- red/blue cardstock
Asst buttons red/white/blue
Clear Snaps letters
Asst ribbon
Stickles-Diamond
Clear Snap Letters








No comments:

Post a Comment