Saturday, April 13, 2013

Afternoon Tea - Double Page Lay Out

Hello Everyone,
I hope you all had a wonderful day. The weather was so gloomy I opted to stayed in today and put together some page kits. After I created the kits I decided to break and put one together.

The paper that I am using is from a company that is no longer in business. The paper is called "Afternoon Tea." I was able to use all the sheets. Which I will try to do with all my layouts. 

Supplies:
4 - 12x12 one sided pattern paper
1 - 12x12 soft pink card stock
1 - 12x12 olive green card stock
2"- Burgundy strip of card stock
Prima Flowers
Stickles - Brown
1/4'' cream color ribbon
1/2'' shear pink ribbon
cream letter round tiles
Asst. chipboard pieces
glue dots
Asst. brads
Tim Holtz grunge letters
Distress stain - aged mahogany
clear photo corners ( I highly recommend for matting pictures )























2 comments: