Friday, April 12, 2013

Cricut Cozie and Scrap Rack Cozie

Hello Everyone,
Here is a brief story why these covers were created. I have a dear friend who gives so much to her community, her friends and family but yet never ask for anything in return. When you have great friend like Lindamae you want to let them know how very much they are appreciated? 

 She had mentioned that she wanted to have dust covers made for her Scrap Rack and her Cricut Expression 2.

Because of her friendship and generosity I made the covers that she wanted as to say "thank you" for consistently being a wonderful person.

Lindamae Suprinski this posting is dedicated to you!










2 comments:

  1. OMG! I love you to the moon and back... so glad we met Paula. I cant wait to see you in a few weekends. Thank you so much for the covers. I love them and cant wait to see them in my scrapbook room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are pleased. You are one easy customer. This was a big deal since I am not good with a sewing machine. This is the first big project I ever did. Thanks for letting being my first customer. If anyone wants one I can make them one for a nominal fee....Peace out my scrappin' sister!

    ReplyDelete