Thursday, April 18, 2013

Bee's Knees - Lay Out

Hey All,
This year I had the pleasure of meeting Tiffany Spaulding  co-developer of the amazing Scrap Rack system. We had a lengthy discussion of how scrap booking can be overwhelming and too many of us get caught up in all the fluff. Instead of sticking to the basics we should really focus on one project at a time (don't buy any product until it is necessary). Ain't that the truth? I felt so inspired. So I went home and spent a couple of weeks by taking my time purging and taking inventory of what I had (like most my biggest crime was having too much paper....LOL). After I reorganized I had a considerable amount of ready to assemble kits. Now I will be able to accomplish more in less time. Which brings me to this post.

This is a Legacy Paper Art kit. I love the bee die cuts so much.  I did however changed it up a bit to make it my own. I had to add some flair to fill in the gaps. I only use the bee die cuts and the background paper. The rest of the embellishments are from my stash. I added double oval matting and changed the size of the double square mats as well. 



No comments:

Post a Comment