Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Creations from scraps!

Hello Everyone,
I know you all have scraps in some form or fashion. Well if you don't this is what you would be missing. I honestly say I am a hoarder of scraps. I use them for tags, stamping, card making  and of course whatever project I may have to do.

 Okay enough blah, blah, blah, and on to what the post is suppose to be intended for. Here are some things I have made with my scraps.


I made my own paper by stamping the images all over the pages( got the idea when my friend Julie she did it on a card she gave me). The ribbon is a scrap. The main card stock  is scrap pieces. The only thing that is not  a scrap is the stickles and ink.


The only thing that is not scrap pieces are the stamp images and the inking.




This is from left over cards and used lunch bags that I use for my husband lunch. I even made my own mini paper bags from part of the lunch bag that wasn't soiled. Scraps of ribbon from gifts that I had gotten from hubby. Embellishments are from pieces here and there that I got it mini kit trades (that I didn't use). But the main paper and pieces are scraps.




All the pieces are leftover items from a Valentines kit I had gotten 2 years ago.



This card has buttons from multiple tag tag trades. The girls I trade with always create mini mini kits with their tags. I don't always use them so I hoard them till I am ready to use them...LOL The tree stem is gold embossing powder that I had gotten at a stamp show. I surprised it came out well since I don't ever heat emboss. The paper is leftover from another kit ( I forgot to incorporate it into the project..oops!). Ribbon is a scrap (that was such a pain to make it that small. Simply because I have no coordination)



This is a mini card. I was trying out some new punches. And a $1 stamp (which I got in a trade). All the paper is from leftover scraps.


No comments:

Post a Comment