Wednesday, February 8, 2012

St Patrick's Day Tag Swap

Every now and then I will join swaps with different blog sites and sometimes with fellow crafters. This month I will be in 2 swaps . The first one is  through Paper Phenomenom were you have to make 10 completed tags in St. Patrick's Day theme. You could use any color as long as St. Patrick's Day is referenced on the tag. TFL.

Supplies:
Cuttlebug embossing folders
Custom stick pins
Vintage photos
Organza ribbon
Tulle ribbon
Celebrate ribbon
Recollection brads
MM brads
St. Patrick's day plastic gold coins
St. Patricks Day decorations (Joann's)
Recollection paper
Dollar Stamps by G Studio
StazOn Ink


2 comments:

  1. You, my friend, are amazing! This is nothing like what I saw you cutting out this past weekend. You are very creative and blessed. Its really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good I am glad you like it because I made you one along with the extra pinwheels for your 4H girls. I will be sending them to you soon. Thanks for the comment and for joining my followers.

    ReplyDelete