Thursday, February 9, 2012

My Layout of David

Hello Everyone,
After reviewing my past postings I realized that I had not posted any of my LO's. Like so many of you I am a little behind on pictures which I still need to scrap. I have this amazing nephew who I love so much. He is smart, funny, considerate and most of all an amazing person. I could go on and on about him. Last year I had gotten this paper pack from husband as a gift. The paper pack is by Yellow Bicycle. It was too young of a style to do any of my husbands pictures so I decided to make a layout of David. It was so easy to make a simple design since the pictures I used were so playful. TFL.



1 comment:

  1. Love the paper and embellishments! I'm sending you some photos of me so you can create one for me to hang on the wall of your scrap room lol...

    ReplyDelete