Thursday, February 2, 2012

Oakland A's Cd Mini

Hello:

It's me again I wanted to get as many posts in today since I will be away from my computer the next 4 days. I have a friend that is a die hard Oakland A's fan win or lose. I could not believe it till I went to see her at work and her desk area what looked like a Oaklands A's store. On top of that she has dinner regulary with the players. That's how much of a die hard fan she is. Well she asked me to make her a mini album to put on her desk ( which I didn't see any room ...LOL). She wanted it kept simple and plain because she had he own embellishments. So I came up with this. I took old cardboard cd cases and created this book. What embellishments that are on it are from the internet or free hand. You just couldn't get plain as this.






No comments:

Post a Comment